Get your South Korea visa online


Since September 2021, an online K-ETA application requirement has been imposed for countries in the exemption programme visa. The K-ETA is a travel authorization It is valid for a period of two years for travel to Korea and is available on a website for individuals from 112 eligible countries. It is valid for two years for stays from 30 to 90 days, whether for tourism, events, visits, or even for business reasons.



Do I need a visa and who can go to South Korea without a visa?

Nationals of countries such as Australia, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Taiwan, United States and the majority of European and Latin American countries do not need visa to travel to South Korea. For all tourist stay less than 3 months old, the visa is not mandatory. As of September 2021, travellers exempted from visa are required to apply for and obtain the Korea Electronic Travel Authorization or K-ETA before boarding. To do so, they must visit the website: or via the mobile application.

The visa long stay is required before departure for a period of more than 3 months. Whether for a study, language or work stay of less than 3 months, the presentation of a visa, ticket A valid passport and aeroplane ticket is required. For K-ETA eligible countries, changes may occur depending on the Covid-19 situation. It is advisable to register your health information in the Q-Code system prior to departure to simplify the procedure on arrival at the airport in Korea.


How to get a South Korea visa?

To obtain a visa for the Land of the Morning Calm, there are a few steps that are essential for its acquisition. The first step is to prepare the file with the essential documents. A letter of invitation may be necessary depending on the type of trip. The second step is to submit the application to the KVAC centre or on the website for a visa ETA. The next step is to collect the authorisation after the given processing time. You then have to check the issued document and then you just have to take your flight. It is best to note that the visa is obtained before departure and its validity is checked upon boarding.

When to do the k-eta?

To apply for a K-ETA permit, you need to Fill in the form application, pay the application fee and wait for a return. It is recommended that the application for authorisation at least 72 hours before the flight to avoid last-minute unforeseen circumstances. Shortages of necessary parts are often encountered, which can extend your application by three days or more. It is therefore best to make your request in advance to avoid any inconvenience. It is also possible to use e-visa authorisation experts to speed up your approval. These experts will carry out the procedure for you and provide you with the assurance that you are authorised.

Which visa to work, live and study in South Korea?

To work in South Korea, the visa issued is called PVT or Working Holiday Permit. It is also called H1 Working Holiday, a working holiday programme for young French people aged 18 to 32 to stay in Korea for up to one year. This type of visa allows travellers to work without work being your main reason. A medical examination is also required to provide you with the document certifying your fitness to work. To live in South Korea, you need a Alien CardA Korean identity card that allows travellers to settle in without problems. It must be done within the first 90 days of your arrival. And to study, there is a visa called Sajeongan official name issued by the Korean Ministry of Justice to study in South Korea for more than 90 days.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

en_GBEnglish (UK)
Powered by TranslatePress »