Gaumont Amiens cinema
Located 1h15 min from Paris, Amiens is the most populous town in Picardy. Many people don't know it, but it is the most populous town in Picardy. France's second-largest city. Known as the birthplace ofPrehistoric archaeologyon Musée de Picardie or the Jules Verne House It is a city rich in history and culture. ancient cultural heritage. Passing through the street ofAmiensBut above all, it is difficult to miss the cinema Gaumont Amiens.
The discovery of the Gaumont Cinema
Gaumontthe oldest film companyopened its doors in Amiens in 2005. Located in the heart of the city, the large complex welcomes moviegoers every day of the year. It is equipped with:
- 12 air-conditioned roomsEach room is equipped with high-definition sound equipment to intensify the sound of the films being shown. Each room is equipped with high-definition sound equipment to intensify the sound of the films shown.
- Club and duo chairsspacious with double armrests and cup holders. The wide spacing between the rows gives you a unique optimal comfort.
- 500 parking spaces 1 from 7 p.m. on weekdays. On Sundays and public holidays, the rate is valid for the whole day.
You won't have time to be bored as the Gaumont cinema is showing up to 400 sessions per week. It is accessible to people with reduced mobility. In keeping with the latest technology, Gaumont gives you the privilege of trying out the TwavoxThis is a boon for the hearing and visually impaired. This application allows audio broadcasting from the room to mobile terminals.
The 10th anniversary of the Zénith in Amiens
Prices for screenings at the Gaumont cinema in Amiens
The fee varies according to age. It is divided as follows:
- Child rate under 14 years: 6.4 euros
- Student rates, high school and college students: 9.9 euros. On presentation of the student card
- Adult rate 13.4 euros, valid every day
- Reduced adult rate ( for seniors ) : 10,9 euros. On presentation of your identity card. This rate is not valid on weekends and public holidays.
- 5-seat cinema card 44 euros. The card can be valid for 3 months from the time of purchase.
- 3D glasses : 1 euro
- 3D sessions supplement 2 euros
- 4DX session supplement : 6 euros
- Cinépass : 19.90 euros
For the opening hours, the sessions start at 13:00 and end at about 22:00.
What kind of films are shown on ciné gaumont amiens?
During your stay in Amiens, you can enjoy the previews of films and make the meeting of film professionals from Wednesday. There will be many activities. From theme evenings are offered by ciné gaumont, as well as partnerships with the Amiens International Film Festival.
You can enjoy all the films, both new and old. Romantic, science fiction, thrills, cartoons for the little ones, everyone has their own little moment of pleasure. For your little ones, let them discover the full-screen cinema with the cartoon encantothe famous cartoon of the moment broadcast on Gaumont cinema.
Your cineday at Gaumont amiens
A welcome like no other, you will be welcomed as if you were the actor. From red signs and luminaires The petal-shaped floor guides you to the entrance. Decorated with coloured resin, the floor is luminous from the hall to the confectionery corner and the walkways.
What does 4DX cinema mean?
Do you like movies? How about action-packed, adrenaline-packed movies that make you feel like you're in the middle of the action? If so, then you need to experience 4DX cinema. 4DX cinema allows you to experience movies like never before. You are totally immersed in the film thanks to the moving seats and special effects that make you feel like you are part of the film. Whether it's a thriller or an action movie, 4DX will take you to the next level. If you are looking for an unforgettable movie experience, don't miss out on 4DX cinema. You won't regret it!
What to do after a Gaumont Amiens cinema?
If you feel like it, you can extend your moment of relaxation by taking a tour of the Starbuck's lounge. The Cinémas Pathé Gaumont offers the world's leading coffee company in an exclusive, user-friendly space. Would you like an Espresso, a Macchiato, a Frappuccino in front of your movie or after a movie? Now you know where to ask.
So many reasons to say that Amiens is the perfect destination to note for your next trips.